Spatter Remover 511
Krystal surface solution offers a product Spatter Remover 511 in semi gel form due to which welding methods are changed and made easy. This Spatter Remover 511 is silicone free water based anti spatter cream compound cum flux, non-toxic, non-flammable, non-polluting and non-toxic.
Benefits of Spatter Remover 511:
Spatter Remover 511 is applied before starting the welding procedure to achieve the benefits of the product.
- Easily removing of slag.
- Reduction in cleaning cost.
- Chipping and Grinding not needed for removing spatter.
- Eco-friendly product.
- Clean and Dense joint.
- Gaseous and non-metallic inclusions are minimized.
- Exceptional improvement in the efficiency of welder.
- Removes spatters gently to maintain smooth parent surface.
- Improves mechanical and metallurgical properties of weld metal.
- Preferred by ISO-14000 ORGANISATION, safe for welders.
Spatter Remover 511 is time-tested by NABL recognized lab in Mumbai, India whose results are officially approved by several Government department chief inspection agencies. Spatter Remover 511 found efficient when following various mechanical tests such as radiography test, bend test, tensile test, load test are done. Also showing advancement in weld joint quality with use of Spatter Remover 511.Due to this technological breakthrough product, you will completely eliminate laborious time-consuming chipping and grinding operations required for removing weld spatters thereby obtain better weld joint quality.
Features of Spatter Remover 511:
- Incombustible, non-toxic and safe to use
- Non-pollutant thus environment friendly
- Silicone free
- Emulsion form – use special spray bottle or apply with brush
- Easy to apply on required area, no wastage
- Easily removed from metal surface after welding for further painting
- Tremendously reduces noise and air pollution in the workshop meeting the WHO guidelines for the industry
- Enhances depth of penetration as the heat loss from top of the weld metal is held by the film, conserving around 5-10 percent of energy
Suitability of Spatter Remover 511:
Spatter Remover 511 can be applied to any kind of weld metal including manual, arc, CO2, MIG, argon, etc. for any kind of ferrous materials such as Cast Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel and all alloy steels. Spatter Remover 511 is ideal for fabrication of industrial equipments, vessels, tanks, boilers, fabricated pinions, pipelines, and gears etc.
How to apply Spatter Remover 511:
- Stir the container well before using.
- The application surface must be free from grease and oil etc.
- Spatter Remover 511 is applied as thin and uniform film on any metal surface with any brush; or use a special spray bottle/system on both sides of welding surface – prior to welding. (Around three to four inches where spatters are likely).
- Start welding on the metal surface to be welded only after Spatter Remover 511 has dried completely.